JIBS Alumni is recruiting
den 22 augusti 2019
Posted by: Mikael Klaar
JIBS Alumni is looking for new board members!
VACANT BOARD POSITION:
JIBS Alumni Association (JAA) provides JIBS graduates with a professional network connecting over 6,000 alumni and fellow exchange students around the world. JAA is an independent organization with its own strategies and targets, with a close collaboration with JIBS. Together we are making JIBS Alumni the best alumni network in Northern Europe.
Our mission is to support JIBS Alumni in achieving professional success and we believe that having a strong, international network plays an integral part in this process. By collectively building a global network of successful professionals, united by the JIBS experience, we inspire and support each other in achieving our personal goals.
We envision a dynamic, diverse and international network of JIBS graduates, who challenge and support each other. Throughout a variety of activities happening all the time we stay connected around the globe. We are a solid association to rely on by all our stakeholders, keeping the JIBS spirit thriving.
JAA is in an exciting phase and to further strengthen the alumni organization we are now looking for a ned board member.
For the following years, JAA will be focusing on:
· International expansion and growing the alumni network
· Enhance the digital presence and communication
· Diversifying membership value to meet members expectations
· Increase collaborations with JAA stakeholders
As a board member, you will experience the unique opportunity to continue strengthening the alumni organization. You will discuss and take action in areas such as strategy, finance, operations, project management, marketing, sales and business development etc.
The board acts as a spokes body for the network on alumni matters, making strategic decisions as well as executing operational tasks. It is expected to devote on average about 2-4 hours per week.
The current board is a dynamic group and is further introduced at www.jibsalumni.com
· Serve as a Board member of the JAA board
· Serve as a representative of the JAA at events and JAA functions
· Participate in board meetings (five per year)
· Participate in alumni events
· Collaboration with Alumni relations office at JIBS
· Collaboration with external stakeholders
Relevant qualifications include
- Bachelor or Masters degree from JIBS
- Self-driven and solution oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Pragmatic and business-oriented
- Good knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
Preferably Stockholm, Sweden. Conference calls are applicable.
Travel to Jönköping, Sweden might be needed and will be compensated for.
Fall 2019 - After the nomination and election at a JIBS Alumni extra meeting.
Application deadline 15th of September, 2019
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We encourage female applicants and emphasize strong engagement and motivation to develop JIBS Alumni Association.
For further information, please contact:
Julius Chang, President of Election Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mikael Klaar, President of JAA at email@example.com or +46 (0)73 545 15 40